Saturday, October 14, 2006

PICTURES! Finally some pictures!!!

This is my giant bathroom (well, at least the sink part of it...the shower and toilet are off to the right.)
This was the first dinner that Yuri (another PC Volunteer living in Segou) and I "cooked" in my apartment. I didn't have a stove yet, so all we could make was a cucumber and tomato salad with bread and Kool-Aid. Yummy!
My bedroom, before I rearranged it. The ceiling fan is key!
This is the view from my front door out onto my balcony and across the street to the soccer field. There's a Catholic church on the opposite side of the field and I can hear the church bells from my house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy -
you are too funny. I love reading about your escapades, yes I was snorting. Glad you were able to get your flip flop back; how hard is riding a bike when wearing those?? I think you still probably looked pretty good after the bike ride and sweating and all 8>) The bike is probably not a 10-speed either, right? You will be so in shape (like you already weren't!) Take care til next time. Mama Ruth